JEE Main 2015 Topper Pranay Agarwal Shares his Success Story

With JEE Main 2015 Score Card released on April 27 a total of 1.5 lakh candidates have been qualified for JEE Advanced 2015. The qualified candidates must now be gearing up for the second stage of this national level engineering exam which is JEE Advanced. The applications for the same will begin from May 2. Midst of all these, Careers360 brings you JEE Main 2015 topper Pranay Agarwal who shares his success story.

Pranay Agarwal, scoring 341 of 360 in JEE Main 2015 credits his success to NCERT books and sincere self-study. Pranay who deactivated his facebook page and kept his mobile phone aside for months during his preparation period for JEE Main shares his success mantra and strategy to crack the next level -JEE Advanced 2015, scheduled for May 24.

Read here what the JEE Main 2015 Topper says regarding his JEE Main 2015 Preparation and exam taking strategy.
Interview Excerpts –

Careers360: Congratulations! How are you feeling by being in the JEE Main 2015 topper’s club?

Pranay Aggarwal: Thank you so much. Though I was confident of clearing JEE Main 2015 exam but was not expecting such a nice score. This result has alerted me to be more focused for the next level. Yes, I am very happy but trying to concentrate more for JEE Advanced 2015.

Careers360: What was your overall and section wise score in JEE Main 2015?

Pranay Aggarwal: My total score is 341. I have scored 116 in Chemistry, 115 in Physics and 110 in Mathematics.

Careers360: Now that you are a topper of JEE Main, what do you think was the key factor behind your spectacular performance in this most competitive engineering exam?

Pranay Aggarwal: I cannot name any one key factor behind my success. Through study of NCERT Books, continuous guidance from my coaching institute and sincere self study, I have been able to score this much marks in JEE Main exam.

Careers360: What was your exam taking strategy for JEE Main 2015?

Pranay Aggarwal: I started preparing for JEE since I was in Class IX. Mathematics was my strongest subject. However, I used to devote my time equally for all the three subjects. I used to remind myself that do not lose concentration. It is also very important to know your strengths and weaknesses. I have always tried to convert my weaknesses into my strengths.

Careers360: How much time you devoted for your preparation?

Pranay Aggarwal: Well initially, apart from my school and coaching classes, I used to devote two to three hours a day for self study. But, after some days I felt that I need to devote more time for self study, so I started studying for 5-6 hours a day.

Careers360: So was it a hectic preparation schedule for you? Could you find time to connect with your friends on Facebook during your preparation?

Pranay Aggarwal: I am not at all active on Social Media and I do not have an account on Facebook. I do not have a mobile phone because my only focus is to crack JEE Advanced exam with a single digital Rank. To connect with my friends, I simple give them a call.

Careers360: What was the role of your family members in guiding you towards your performance?

Pranay Aggarwal:Preparing for Class XII Board exams and simultaneously studying for JEE Main was a time demanding schedule. At times, I used to get worried and nervous but my parents have always helped me in overcoming this pressure and maintaining my pace for study.

 

My elder sister, always helped me in studies. It was her precious tip to attempt easy questions first followed by less difficult and the toughest to be solved in the end, thatmade me solve the paper in the perfect manner.

My father, who is a Vice President of a software company in Jaipur, kept me calmed and adviced me not to take pressure. Many times, he asked me to play outdoor games and recreate during exam day pressure.

Careers360: So once, you crack JEE Advanced 2015, which engineering branch would you like to opt and which IIT would you prefer?

Pranay Aggarwal: For engineering branch, Computer Science is my preference and my dream college is IIT Bombay. But, even if I get a chance to study another branch in IIT Bombay, I will accept the admission offer.

Careers360: Besides studies what is your favourite activity?

Pranay Aggarwal: I play outdoor games, whenever I get time. I really enjoy playing cricket with my colony friends. This also helps me in relaxation and let me concentrate more on studies.

5 Upsc Gyan: JEE Main 2015 Topper Pranay Agarwal Shares his Success Story With JEE Main 2015 Score Card released on April 27 a total of 1.5 lakh candidates have been qualified for JEE Advanced 2015. The qualified c...

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Studies Tricks