Ias Topper Gaurav Agarwal's View on Taking Coaching for UPSC Preparation

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are purely personal and may be wrong from someone else’s perspective.
Hi, I am writing this post so that no one gets misguided in my name by the various advertisements being put by the coaching institutes. My aim is just to prevent students from wasting their money n time and tell wot I found good n bad even though some of these coachings may become unhappy with me.
1. Vajiram classroom coaching: I joined their classroom coaching in 2012 but found it to be an utter waste of my time. So left it within a couple of weeks and never went again. What they taught could be studies by self in less than half the time.
2. Baliyan’s Insight classroom coaching: This was the only classroom coaching I found good and upto standards. I also liked his approach. I joined history optional coaching there.
3. Lalwani’s Axiom for Economics: Again an utter waste of time and money. He doesn’t teach more than half the things n wotever is taught is mostly lacking needed depth. I used to go to the classes only coz I had baliyan’s class after him n coz I travelled from Gurgaon to Delhi for the classes.
4. Sriram classroom: total waste… Attended 3-4 lectures only. His printed notes are good.
5. Vajiram interview: Liked the one on one sitting with raveendran sir and their panels last year. But this year their panel was very bad with some arrogant former IFS officer at head.
6. Samkalp interview: Good panels. Took 2 mocks.
7. Chanakya interview: Very good panel. They made me realise what areas to focus on this year. Many of their questions were asked in actual interview in sone form or other.
8. Vision Ias test series: I joined test series for GS n Essay and found them very good. They conduct the test series professionally n their notes are good too. 1 ques I could answer only by studying from their notes.
9. Synergy test series: I joined only test series. It is good and feedback professional but unka staff bhaav bahut khata hai and is uncooperative with students.
10. Sri Chaitanya interviews: good panel and good mock.
11. HYDERABAD study Circle: I joined mock interview and was a very good n professional experience.
5 Upsc Gyan: Ias Topper Gaurav Agarwal's View on Taking Coaching for UPSC Preparation Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are purely personal and may be wrong from someone else’s perspective. Hi, I am writing this post so ...

General Studies Tricks