IPS TO IRS TO IAS: A SUCCESS STORY OF 28-YR-OLD CHITTURI RAMAKRISHNA

image_pdfimage_print
 Twenty-eight-year-old Chitturi Ramakrishna has secured 84th rank in the UPSC civil services exam and will join the IAS soon. But he is already an Indian Police Service officer of the West Bengal cadre waiting to be relieved so as to join training for the Indian Revenue Service.
Chitturi Ramakrishna
Ramakrishna’s story of success is of determination and perseverance. Son of a senior section railway engineer (signals), Chitturi A Prasad, he joined the railways as a commercial clerk in 2004. Later, he cracked the Common Admission Test (CAT) in 2007 and joined the IIM-Ahmedabad and did an oversees summer internship with Barclays Capital in London. “I was not happy in the corporate sector and I thought IAS should be the right career for me,” he said.
Without any coaching, he reached the interview stage in all four attempts after the first. “IAS excites me because it has a lot of variety in functioning. Parents were not convinced with all my decisions but they trusted me and never restricted me,” he said.

5 Upsc Gyan: IPS TO IRS TO IAS: A SUCCESS STORY OF 28-YR-OLD CHITTURI RAMAKRISHNA  Twenty-eight-year-old Chitturi Ramakrishna has secured 84th rank in the UPSC civil services exam and will join the IAS soon. But he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Studies Tricks